Guido Geerts, University of Delaware
This workshop provides a deep dive into Power BI’s data preparation tool: Power Query. More specifically, this seminar will provide you with the following knowledge:
- How to use Power BI/Power Query for data preparation.
- How to extract and integrate data.
- How to clean data.
- How to transform data for analytical purposes.
- Using a patterns approach, twenty common data preparation scenarios will be discussed and applied to a case. For each scenario (pattern), best practices and detection and correction techniques (Power Query) will be discussed.
- How to use a patterns approach to effectively teach data analytics in the accounting classroom.
Date: February 24, 2023
Time: 12:00-3:00pm EST
Cost: $50 per person to attend.
CPE: 3 hours of CPE credit offered
Zoom Link: Link will be e-mailed prior to the event.